2009年9月13日 星期日

What I've Learned

I have learned that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.

I have learned that being kind is more important than being right.

I have learned that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

I have learned that that money doesn’t buy class. (Wear smart to build up our image)

I have learned that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I have learned that under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I have learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I have learned that the Lord didn’t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

I have learned that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. (Kind to everyone)

I have learned that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

I have learned that life is tough, but I’m tougher. (The way to grow as a man)

I have learned that love, not time, heals all wounds.

I have learned that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.

I have learned that I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way.

I have learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I have learned that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.

I have learned that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere. (Don’t worry, always be happy)

I have learned that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.

I have learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. (To make us look smarter)

I have learned that I can’t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.

I have learned that everyone wants to stand on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.

I have learned that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances: when it is requested and when it is a life – threatening situation.

I have learned that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done. (Don’t delay our work, study or examintion)

沒有留言:

張貼留言